Lawyer, member of the Malaga Bar Association since 1992, with extensive professional experience in CORPORATE, CIVIL, LABOUR and IMMIGRATION law.
- Qualified English Law Adviser.
- Graduate in Law at the University of Malaga (1984-1989, Spain).
- Master’s Degree in Corporate Legal Consultancy (LL.M). Instituto de Empresa. Madrid (1990-1991 Spain).
- English Law Studies. Faculty of Law. University of Malaga (2013-2016, Spain).
- Coordinator of the Foreigners’ Legal Advice Service of the Malaga Bar Association (January 2003-January 2005 and January 2007-January 2009).
- Lawyer of the Foreigners’ Legal Advice Service of the Malaga Bar Association (January 2011-January 2013 and January 2014-January 2017).
- Conference lecturer and speaker in different post-graduate programmes related to corporate, labour and immigration law.